Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My new friends

GOOD FRIENDS.

Now I want to say about my new friends who came form other countries such as Taiwan, America, Lao, India,... They are all funny and kindly guys. I like them very much.

My roommate, Matt, a America, she is so tall. He is kind too. He has a girl friend who are waiting for him in America. They have talked every evening, just like I and Minh. I'd introduce him to my girl through the laptop camera. He has used his laptop most of the time out of the class. I think that he like searching some funny clips as his hobby, sometime I do either. Every morning, he get up and the first thing he said that "What is the time?", so I familiar with this. The day before yesterday I forgot that I brought the key, but he did not, so when I came back after a lately badminton, he was waiting for he in Rick and Jeremy's room. I'm so sorry, Matt. Because my E is not well, so it is a big problem in our talking. And I wish I can understand whatever he said at the end of the course. Thank you so much, Matt.

Nick, he is Laos. He has been living in America for many years, so I can speak E as the mother language. He usually slow down the speaking speed while speaking with me, so i can understand. He has a ipad, and he enjoys it so much. He usually bring it all the time so he can use it in the free time. He works very hard on his project. I have not any project, so I'm free most of the evening.

Ankit, an Indian. He had been in American for 2 years. His speaking is to short, so it is difficult to me to understand. He is a special guy, he can tell you about your future when seeing into your hand. He sometime wears a Indian traditional clothes but I don't know how to call its name. He is a vegetarian, so he has to find the vegetarian restaurant for each of meal, fortunately that there are some of vegetarian restaurant near the university, so finding these restaurants is not a big problem.
That was the pictures in the restaurant ... You can see that how glad Ankit was. He also works very hard and is a fervour student, he usually presents his idea about the lectures.


Rick, a big black guy, he is a kindly guy, too. I think that he has the same hobby as me, listening to music, he had a ipod, he brings it all the time. I don not know about his favourite music type, my favourite types are pop music, rock balad, I have listened to E music since in I was 15.


Ivan, he is really an funny guy. He usually make everyone laugh. It is hard for me to hear what he said, so I'll try my best.

Ari, a nice and funny guy. I like him. But this evening, he'd scared me twice. He also had done same the Ankit and Rick.

Jeremy, he likes to play football. And he is good at basketball, too.

Danny, a Taiwanese kindly young guy. He had took care all of us whole the time in Taiwan. His English is so good. He is in the next door. He informs us the class schedule, helps us find the restaurant, helps us to choose the foods, to calculate the price, etc... It is very busy for him to take care all of us. Thank you so much, Dani. Although he is younger than me but there are many things I can learn from him.

Esther, a Taiwanese healthy girl. Her E is so good, she is Thu's roommate. Thanks Esther, she has took care Thu so much. She has a boy friend who are studying in America, he is a lucky guy.
Standing in the middle in this picture bellow was Durant, a kindly friend. He plays volley ball in my team most of the afternoon. He is really friendly. Thanks Durant.

I was so impressing on the Esther's dancing a few days ago in the karaoke. She usually joins the volleyball with us in the afternoons. You can see that she is a good singer too.



Sandy, a girl with a happy smile. I enjoy her smile so much. She helped us to choose the foods for the meals whenever she went with us. Thanks Cendy.

And Bonnie, the very very nice Taiwanese girl. But I have never talking to her.



And many of new friends I want to say about. Thank all of you for your interests.

---------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment